Tell me about your case! Connect with me for a free, confidential case evaluation. No fee until you receive your settlement.
Thank you for contacting Fountain Law Firm!
We will get back with you ASAP.
Please remember, your submission of our contact form does not constitute an attorney client relationship, so please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Avoiding Pool Accidents – Indianapolis Personal Injury Discussions
June 15, 2015
Summer time is finally here in Indianapolis. Ball parks are open, Barbecue’s are firing up every weekend, and Indy swimming pools are open to the public. This summer, as you enjoy the wonderful central Indiana weather, make sure you and your family are prepared for hot weather and ways to avoid any accidents in or around the pool. First, always wear sunscreen, even if it is cloudy. If you’re going to be spending a lot of time outdoors, make sure you protect the skin of you and your family. Second, make sure all young children, especially if they are not great swimmers, are always being watched. It can only take 30-60 seconds for a child to be submerged in to water, and only a couple inches of water to do so in. Lastly, always drink plenty of water and wear light, loose fitting clothing to avoid any heat related illness, which claim hundreds of lives each year.
In Indianapolis, regarding injury law and finding an tough attorney or lawyer to fight for you, here are
Some other tips for this summer:
• Keep physically strenuous activities to a minimum during excessively high temperatures.
• Apply insect repellent, mosquitoes love moist, muggy areas.
• Always wash your hands while handling food, and do not let food sit outside for long periods.
• Always, always make sure you have an appropriate amount of life jackets when boating, or doing other activities in deep water.
• Keep an eye out for children in the street, kids are out of school and they are very active outside with the beautiful weather, always double check for children.
Call Indiana Personal Injury Attorney Merry Fountain Today for a Free Consultation
Indianapolis personal injury lawyer Merry Fountain is a skilled injury advocate. If you are looking for an Injury Law Attorney in the greater Indy area; Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Avon, Kokomo, Lebanon...we're here to help! You can call her anytime at 1-888-242-HURT (4878), or simply click 'Tell Us About Your Case' for a free consultation.
* The information contained on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Every situation is different. Also, any contact with this law firm through the web site does not result in an attorney-client relationship. Do not send any confidential information until an attorney client relationship has been established. These references aren’t intended to create a particular expectation about this law firm. They are former clients willing to provide insight into their experience with the
Fountain Law Firm.
Please contact us here. Or by contacting Merry Fountain directly by phone at (317) 917-7873, Toll Free 888-242-4878, We welcome your questions.