Avon Car Accident Attorneys
Getting into a vehicle accident is a scary and confusing experience, and victims need to know what steps to take in order to ensure they are properly cared for. At Fountain Law Firm, P.C., you can count on having a qualified team by your side when you need an Avon car accident attorney or personal injury lawyer. Our accident lawyers will conduct a complete investigation into your case so we can obtain full compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Fountain Law Firm
When you turn to Fountain Law Firm, P.C. for help with your car accident case, you are gaining an advocate with years of experience handling these claims.
- Our car accident attorneys will personally be with you at a time and place of your convenience.
- We treat each client as an individual, which means we take the time to get to know you and your situation so we can tailor our strategy to meet your needs.
- Our clients always have access to their attorney to answer any questions or concerns they have about their case.
- We take Avon car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they deserve.
Do You Need an Accident Attorney After a Car Crash?
In the aftermath of a car accident in Avon, you should seek assistance from an attorney to ensure that you are treated fairly by every party involved. Insurance carriers in this area can be difficult to deal with, and they will do what they can to limit the amount of money they pay you in a settlement.
However, an Avon car accident attorney can use their resources and legal expertise to counter any pressure from insurance carriers or other legal teams. Your attorney can:
- Obtain all evidence needed to prove liability
- Obtain any evidence necessary to prove your losses
- Handle all communication with other parties involved
- Negotiate with insurance carriers or other attorneys to obtain full compensation
- Fully prepare your case for trial if necessary to ensure you are treated fairly
What Steps to Take After a Car Accident
In the aftermath of a car accident, there are various steps victims can take to help ensure they receive maximum compensation for their claim. Immediately following a car crash, a victim needs to:
- Seek medical assistance. It is critical that victims of a motor-vehicle accident seek medical care immediately, regardless of how minor or major the injuries may seem.
- Call the police. The police need to come to the scene of the accident so they can conduct a preliminary investigation and make an assessment about who was at fault.
- Obtain information. If it is safe to do so at the scene of the accident, those involved can use a phone to take photographs of any damages, injuries, causes of the crash, etc. They should also gather the names and contact information of any eyewitnesses.
- Contact an attorney. Avon car accident victims should speak to a car accident attorney as soon as possible who can advise them about the next steps to take.
- Continue all medical care. All car accident victims need to continue any medical treatment prescribed by their doctor until they have reached maximum medical improvement.
Speak With an Avon Car Accident Lawyer
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a car accident caused by another driver in Avon, contact an attorney as soon as possible. At Fountain Law Firm, P.C., we pledge to use our resources to help ensure you are treated fairly and that you obtain full compensation for what happened to you. This includes coverage of your medical bills, lost wages, general out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and more. When you need an Avon car accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (317) 917-7873.