Merry M. Fountain
Free Consultation - No Fee Unless We Win Your Case!
Tell me about your case!
Connect with me for a free, confidential case evaluation.
No fee until you receive your settlement.
Please tell us your name...
Please tell us the date you were injured...
Please tell us a bit more about what happened...
Please tell us a bit more about the medical treatment you've had thus far...
Thank you for contacting Fountain Law Firm!

We will get back with you ASAP.

Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer
Please remember, your submission of our contact form does not constitute an attorney client relationship, so please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Indianapolis Personal Injury Law

I’ve Been Injured By A Car or Truck as a Pedestrian

What is my first step?  If you or your child is injured by a car or truck as a pedestrian, you should obtain a legal consultation immediately. Do not give any statements to anyone. These cases are especially fact specific, and it is important that your attorney gather evidence right away so that it can be preserved. For example, if a child is getting on or off a school bus, it is important to know whether the bus was stopped and whether the stopping arm was out. Some school buses are covered by special laws in Indiana which require earlier time frames that other types of injuries. If an adult is crossing a street with the light, then a different analysis would apply. And even if a person or child is crossing in the middle of a street, the owner of the vehicle may still be liable.

I Was In An Auto Collision In Indianapolis…

What do I do?

My Vehicle Was Damaged In The Crash…

I need transportation now. What do I do?  If you were injured in an auto accident, I will help you obtain a rental car and the best offer by law for your vehicle, with no fee on the settlement for your vehicle.

How Much Is My Case Worth?

Many factors enter into the evaluation of your claim. Most of these are still unknown. Important factors include your diagnosis and how long you need medical treatment, what type of treatment you need and whether you have any permanent injuries.

I have a lot of Aches and Pains, but no Broken Bones…

Am I still entitled to compensation?   Muscle strains and sprains can be very painful and can sometimes be symptoms of more serious injuries. How much you are entitled to depends on your final diagnosis.

I have been seriously injured. How do I pay my bills while I am recovering?

I don’t want to settle, but I’m not sure what to do.    By law you are entitled to compensation for your related medical bills. Allow me to help you through this difficult time.
  • Indianapolis Personal Injury Law Indiana Personal Injury Law Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer
    SEO for Lawyers