Tell me about your case! Connect with me for a free, confidential case evaluation. No fee until you receive your settlement.
Thank you for contacting Fountain Law Firm!
We will get back with you ASAP.
Please remember, your submission of our contact form does not constitute an attorney client relationship, so please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Car Accidents Auto Accidents
Auto accidents are the most frequent type of personal injury accident, both in Indiana and nationally. In the state of Indiana alone, there were 779 fatalities as a result of traffic collisions in 2012, a 6.5% increse from 2011. Meanwhile, there were 188,841 traffic accidents resulting in injury or property damage, about even with 2011.
*Statistics compiled by the Indiana State Police
Although drunk driving remains a leading cause of fatal collisions, in 2011 over 3,000 people were killed nationally because of distracted driving. More and more people are texting and driving and multi-tasking in other ways, sometimes with even fatal consequences.
What you can expect from Indianapolis Indiana auto accident layer Merry Fountain
I will personally provide you with a free legal consultation based on your police report. Your consultation will not be delegated to someone else.
If I represent you:
• I will personally meet with you at a time and place of your convenience
• You and your personal injury settlement will be a priority
• I will help you obtain the maximum amount under Indiana law for your separate settlement for your vehicle and any other property free of charge
• All your phone calls will be returned timely
• Your questions will be answered
• Your information will be kept confidential
• You will be aggressively represented If you have been injured in an auto accident there is nothing routine about it to you. I still remember every detail of the auto accident I was in years ago – where it happened, who talked to me, what they said, the ambulance ride, and how everything seemed to be in slow motion. The most important things to do immediately after your auto accident are to call 911, obtain medical treatment, not talk to anyone except the police officer about what happened, and notify your own insurance company. Take photographs of the vehicles, the scene and your injuries if you are able to. If you have been injured in an auto accident in Indiana, do not give a statement to the other driver’s insurance company under any circumstances without first consulting with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Free, Immediate Consultation
You can call my office 24/7 – my consultations are always free, in depth, and given by me personally. I will meet with you in your home if that is more convenient than my office. And, there is never any fee until you win your personal injury settlement. Call 888-242-HURT (4878) for a free, immediate consultation.
Mild traumatic brain injury occurs frequently in car accidents and is clinically defined as loss of consciousness of thirty minutes or less. The jerking of a head back and forth when a seat belted passenger is hit by another vehicle may even be enough to cause it. Unfortunately, brain CTs and MRIs rarely show any… [read more]
Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) can occur for a variety of reasons and can range in severity from minor concussions to catastrophic injuries that may lead to serious disabilities. Recent data indicates that even mild TBIs can cause serious medical complications. As a result, professional sports organizations such as the National Hockey League (NHL) and the… [read more]
Especially with the recent ice and snow in the Indianapolis area, people are often worried about slipping and falling down. The National Safety Council (NSC) reports that an estimated 8.9 million Americans visit emergency rooms each year due to injuries suffered in slip and fall accidents. Common slip and fall injuries include brain injuries, broken… [read more]
I was in a car accident and couldn’t really make decisions on my own the first weeks but somehow my family found Merry Fountain. .. .. She knew all the ins and outs. . . . She kept me informed every step of the way. She visited me in the hospital and in the rehab center and then in my home 30 miles outside of town. I don’t know what else to say except that she is everything you could ask for in a personal injury lawyer. You won’t be sorry!
* The information contained on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Every situation is different. Also, any contact with this law firm through the web site does not result in an attorney-client relationship. Do not send any confidential information until an attorney client relationship has been established. These references aren’t intended to create a particular expectation about this law firm. They are former clients willing to provide insight into their experience with the Fountain Law Firm.